- ½ cup fresh lemon juice or 4 lemons
- ¾ cup cold water
- ¼ cup lightly packed packed fresh mint
- 4 small sprigs to use as garnish
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 cups ice
- In a blender, combine the lemon juice, water, mint and sugar. Blend until the sugar has completely dissolved into the liquid.
- Add the ice. Blend on low speed to break up the ice, then increase the speed and blend until you’ve reached a uniformly slushy texture. (If the mixture is too thick to blend, let it rest for 5 minutes, stir by hand, and try again.) Pour into glasses and place a sprig of mint in each. Serve immediately.
- original recipe http://cookieandkate.com/2017/frozen-mint-lemonade-recipe