We want to inform you of the steps we are taking to maintain a safe environment for you, your family, and our staff.
PLEASE READ THIS IN ITS ENTIRETY
First, we want to thank you for the trust and friendship you have shown us over the years. We are very thankful for each and every one of you. We want you to know that we will be here to help meet the needs for which you and your doctor have entrusted us.
With all that said,
PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF:
• You or someone in your immediate family are experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath, or respiratory issues of ANY kind.
• If you have been exposed to someone with the Covid19, please notify us and allow us to reschedule your appointment 14 days from time of exposure.
In order to further prevent cross contamination, we ask for your cooperation in the following:
• Please limit the number of people sitting in the reception area, if you are uncomfortable with sitting in the reception area in close proximity to others, please feel free to wait outside or in your car/vehicle. Just advise the front desk person that you will be in your vehicle and let them know your cell number and the make/model/color (if needed) of the vehicle.
• When you enter the facility, please use our hand sanitizer to cleanse your hands from any possible viral hitchhikers
• Check in with the person at the front desk, no sign-in sheet will be utilized to avoid cross contamination
• The Front Desk personnel may check your temperature using an approved FDA device
• Please wait until we come to get you for your appointment to minimize the number of people in the gym area
We will gladly bring the patient out to your vehicle if you are waiting for them there
During this time especially, we will be doing everything in our power to maintain a virus free environment for everyone in our facility. We hope you understand our efforts to reduce or remove any risk factors and pray you are not offended in any way. Our goal is to provide you with the best care possible while keeping you, your family, and our staff safe.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
If you have any comments, questions, or concerns (or complaints ) please do not hesitate to notify us at the number listed above.